Looking after your jewels
Our jewels have been created with care and passion, using high quality materials such as bronze, gold and sliver. The plating has been done by utilizing precious metals in order to obtain the highest possible quality. Created by hand and 100% Italian.
In order to maintain the beauty of your GrandTour jewel, just a few precautions are necessary
- Over time a jewel which is worn daily may loose it’s shine and become a little less lustrous. External agents such as makeup, humidity and the skin transpiration can cause such changes to occur naturally.
- Treating your items with care and finesse entails avoiding products which are aggressive or abrasive and periodic cleaning with a simple woolen cloth.
- It is also possible to purchase products specifically made for the cleaning of precious metals.
The following are products which we have used (brand)
- The carvings have been created with composite materials which we have researched. Their structure is very resistant to impact, water and atmospheric agents. To take care of their surface, it is possible to use creams which are delicate and neutral by nature. The engravings have been created to take on a life of their own and to transform over time. The patina which is so acquired will give your jewel even more of a fascinating and personal appearance.
- The Plexiglass base can be re polished even after longer periods of time.
- Each one of our creations is protected by a guarantee certificate and has been disigned so that every element can be replaced.
For information or queries you can contact us via our client service: email@example.com
Special packaging for your gifts
Our gift packaging service is thoughtfully undertaken by hand and with the utmost care. Elegant and refined, we will create of that special occasion something even more special and unforgettable. It will be a pleasure for us to contribute to the surprise of the person receiving your gift.
- When choosing a specific jewel, you can select the gift option.
- If you care to include a particular message, all you need to is include it in the specific field provided during the completion of your purchase.
- If you would like to have something engraved on a particular jewel, before proceding with the purchasing process, please write to our client service at firstname.lastname@example.org , including the text that you wish used. Important to note is that for purchases with engravings delivery time is 10 working days.